Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gdclan/grossdachshund.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gdclan/grossdachshund.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Gross Dachshund Field Comms • View topic - only music from video and filter bass and treble?

Skip to content

only music from video and filter bass and treble?

all things techy
you never know, might get an answer

Moderator: Edpow1

Postby TEF » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:59 am

aye, i just want the music from [url="http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=1535&NEXTID=0&PREVID=1174&DISPLAYORDER=20040818101229&CAT=tvads&NSFW="]this[/url] video, and i cant find a site that explains how i do that... help me please [:(]

and does anyone know how i can filter away treble so i get only the bass sound?
TEF
Herr General

aye, i just want the music from [url="http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=1535&NEXTID=0&PREVID=1174&DISPLAYORDER=20040818101229&CAT=tvads&NSFW="]this[/url] video, and i cant find a site that explains how i do that... help me please [:(]

TEF
Herr General

TEF
Herr General

Postby ikkebar » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:59 pm

Here is what I do.

Download the video file. In Nero, create an audio CD and drag the video into the track listing. Burn the audio CD (preferably onto a CDRW so you don't have to waste those expensive CD-Rs). This makes an audio CD with the audio from the video as Track 1. Now, open up your favorite CD ripper and rip track 1 off the CD so now it becomes an mp3. There you have your audio from the video.

Now, for the sound editing to remove the treble, I would have to recommend the best audio program in the world, nothing less. And that would be Audacity.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

This program is the best there is and it's super simple to use. I am sure it can remove your treble with just a click or two.

\o/
ikkebar
Reichsminister of Vodka and Wine & stuff

Postby ikkebar » Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:04 pm

And if you need any help with step #1, go here:

http://tools.ikkebra.com/grabber

and use this URL:

http://www.kontrabandcontent.co.uk/1/gr ... lloyd1.mov

Then it's just a right-click and Save Link As away....
ikkebar
Reichsminister of Vodka and Wine & stuff

Postby TEF » Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:41 pm

thanks ikke [:D]
TEF
Herr General

Return to Board index

Return to Technical Support