Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gdclan/grossdachshund.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gdclan/grossdachshund.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gdclan/grossdachshund.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gdclan/grossdachshund.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Gross Dachshund Field Comms • View topic - Mein pc ist kaput

Skip to content

Mein pc ist kaput

all things techy
you never know, might get an answer

Moderator: Edpow1

Mein pc ist kaput

Postby Gapiro » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:39 pm

my pc is broke.
it gets about half way through loading windows (it shows the winxp logo) then bluescreens reboots
endlessly
tried safe mode
tried debug mode
will take home next week move data off and reinstall windows unless you can tell me something to do.
GAp
Gapiro
Herr General

Postby Asmodain » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:42 am

"Repair install" perhaps?
Asmodain
Herr Oberst

Postby Gapiro » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:42 pm

i do want to save my work pllus the 50 gigs of music/other stuff on there
Gapiro
Herr General

Postby TEF » Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:01 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Asmodain</i>
<br />"Repair install" perhaps?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">send it to a tech guy
TEF
Herr General

Postby Magic touch » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:26 am

hello..

just a tips.
if you use the repair fuction of the CDROM, you don't lost your data, the repair feature fix the system only. only damagedsystem files are fixed.
next you need to use the windows updates again.

another tips:
if you have another Hard disk or another partition, you can try to install on it so you can VISIT the bad system disk and retreive your precious data.

in past i use the recover feature and all work fine.
it was under XP home version revision 1A
dont ban me :-(
Magic touch
Volksturm

Postby Kapten Nordstrom » Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:28 am

TEF wrote:<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Asmodain</i>
<br />"Repair install" perhaps?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">send it to a tech guy

But then he'll find all the pr0n Gap have on his computer. PDT_Armataz_01_13
Take out those panzers before they run over our peasoup!!! ImageImageImageImageImage Mmmm... Peasoup.
Kapten Nordstrom
Unteroffizier

Postby bruhv » Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:13 am

i'd go for magic touch's second option, install windows to another hard drive, should give you access to all your pr0n. unless of course the original system disk is foOked, in which case so possibly are you :<
bruhv
Oberkommando des Heeres
Oberkommando des Heeres

Postby Gapiro » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:33 am

bit old this threaD :p
We've shot off over a million cannon shells and what's the result? One dachshund with a slight limp! Black-Adder ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Image
Gapiro
Herr General

Postby Magic touch » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:42 am

yes, but next time you know what to do.. PDT_Armataz_01_18
Magic touch
Volksturm

Postby ikkebar » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:43 am

there's always a next time
If you hadn't noticed, I joined a new clan. Oh, and I got a new job. Paradise ftw
ikkebar
Reichsminister of Vodka and Wine & stuff

Postby Kapten Nordstrom » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:01 pm

ikkebra wrote:there's always a next time

And lucky that is because otherways you wouldn't have any use of this information. PDT_Armataz_01_14
Take out those panzers before they run over our peasoup!!! ImageImageImageImageImage Mmmm... Peasoup.
Kapten Nordstrom
Unteroffizier

Postby Magic touch » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:27 pm

lol PDT_Armataz_01_12
Magic touch
Volksturm

Return to Board index

Return to Technical Support