Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gdclan/grossdachshund.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gdclan/grossdachshund.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Gross Dachshund Field Comms • View topic - Taking the GD Oath

Skip to content

Taking the GD Oath

all things techy
you never know, might get an answer

Moderator: Edpow1

Postby Blazkowicz » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:02 pm

Any word from anyone about new members? The new members being namely, me.
Blazkowicz
Unteroffizier

Postby Gapiro » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:31 am

only if you click and register http://GameConsoleGrab.com/index.php?referral=2642 :p
We've shot off over a million cannon shells and what's the result? One dachshund with a slight limp! Black-Adder ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Image
Gapiro
Herr General

Postby bruhv » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:39 am

ignore him...
did you fill out this form? cos you need to ;)
bruhv
Oberkommando des Heeres
Oberkommando des Heeres

Postby Blazkowicz » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:07 pm

Yes, I've filled out that form and it didn't work. When it did work I got no response, I was then told to post my information in the Field comms, which is this thread...

I'm armed and all suited up with no one to fight!
Blazkowicz
Unteroffizier

Postby bruhv » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:16 pm

just spam jeep's email, he'll answer sooner or later PDT_Armataz_01_14
bruhv
Oberkommando des Heeres
Oberkommando des Heeres

Postby doctor jeep » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:31 pm

lol, my email address for this site was completely spammed to death, so I just let it fill up and feck it!

honestly!

I have a bit of maintenance to do, as far as I can tell knak is operational, kampfgruppa "pirana" is operating with distinction behind enemy lines, Sinner is now in charge of 9th army, and edpow and gap are guarding our last oilfields somewhere near Peru.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
doctor jeep
Ze Fuhrer
Ze Fuhrer

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Technical Support