Skip to content

Charged a Tank with my Bayonet!

Ultimate gameplay, and the kiddies hate it, who could ask for more?

Moderator: ikkebar

Charged a Tank with my Bayonet!

Postby Siddy » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:12 pm

Played some RO today, found a comfy server and done pretty well for my first go even so i decided to attach my bayonet and charge at a russian tank! i simply had enough of watching as my comrades were mowed down by this piece of metal so i got up out of cover and ran straight at it *dramatic music playing in the background* explosions going off all over the place and noticed a russian trying to kill me so i aimed and shot him in the face, reloaded my rifle and continued to run at this tank and then artillery started landing on it, destroyed and then i got sniped PDT_Armataz_01_16 leadless to say though that im enjoying it.

"Cover Me... Im drinking from my ale bottle damn it!"
Siddy
Hauptman

Location: In my Bunker Happily downing Beer whilst Mowing down the Rooskies with my MG42!

Postby ikkebar » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:19 pm

nice1
I told you that you would like it.
Now to get bruhv to partake of the forbidden fruit....
If you hadn't noticed, I joined a new clan. Oh, and I got a new job. Paradise ftw
ikkebar
Reichsminister of Vodka and Wine & stuff

Postby EvilHobo » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:55 pm

You can sometimes meet success with charging against tanks with your bayo. You can piss the people inside off enough so that they get out and get stabbed PDT_Armataz_01_06

Or if they know its a trap, they'll just keep turning their turret. Fun to mess with them like that.
EvilHobo
strafkommando
strafkommando

gg Sid

Postby ikkebar » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:00 pm

gg siddy

If you hadn't noticed, I joined a new clan. Oh, and I got a new job. Paradise ftw
ikkebar
Reichsminister of Vodka and Wine & stuff

Postby Siddy » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:51 am

Danke, that was mainly running around as mg spraying der schweinhund from afar and resupplying peeps on our side PDT_Armataz_01_12 .

"Cover Me... Im drinking from my ale bottle damn it!"
Siddy
Hauptman

Location: In my Bunker Happily downing Beer whilst Mowing down the Rooskies with my MG42!

Return to Board index

Return to Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45