Skip to content

When was German victory impossible?

Moderator: Edpow1

Postby Gapiro » Wed May 19, 2004 11:54 am

cough look in the thread "pics""
Gapiro
Herr General

Postby doctor jeep » Wed May 19, 2004 12:04 pm

no, i ruined that thread with my post about the Gnuboat.
doctor jeep
Ze Fuhrer
Ze Fuhrer

Postby TheDuke » Wed May 19, 2004 12:52 pm

all political and malitary geniuses... but when it comes to gadgets it's Gnuboat's.... [:D].. lol
TheDuke
Volksturm

Postby bruhv » Wed May 19, 2004 1:07 pm

an interesting read [:D]
bruhv
Oberkommando des Heeres
Oberkommando des Heeres

Postby Nameless1 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:12 am

There are many factors that need to be considered but the one I would like to mnetion is the fact that Hitler was an obsessive control freak. Yes the leader of Nazi germany, but he only ever made it to the rank of corporal in the army. A Corporal overuling Brilliant generals like Guderian, Rommel, Hoth. He also like Stalin was obssesed with astrology and many of his decisions were based on what SS Astrologers decipher.

I just picked up this book on Nazi Mysticism

They actually had inner circle groups that performed all manner of rituals and incantations. Silly Germans trixx are for kids[^]
Nameless1
Unteroffizier

Postby TheDuke » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:08 am

just checked the thread heading... didn't we like totally go off topic here... that's not like us at all [:D]

I think we've already answered the 'when' question.. might have been in another thread.

As for the astrology and all that - I some how with all my research can never connect Hitler with that - I know that Himler was all into his arian race - but Hitler wanted an empire by what ever means.

As for being a control freak, that is what dictator ships are all about - one mans view imposed on all by force.

And the general wer enot that smart, after all they were the ones that ran allong with all that madness for the sake of a bit of power... elt's face it Hitler was a unchallanged geniuis in decieving people... look how fast he killed off the SA to get the army behind him... look at the deception of Chamerlain, of that other ex English PM who called Hitler a genetleman and a good thing for germany and the stability of Europe ?!?!?!?

The Duke : ))
TheDuke
Volksturm

Postby Edpow1 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:50 pm

yep, tis not until Hitler overstretches the initial boundaries that containd Germany after Versailles that we even began to think he might have tricked us - HIlter was not a politician, he was a thug, and our Statesmen were simply outdated and trusted a gentlemen's handshake too much. Very good points there Duke, and I think that people can read into the Nazi ideology what they will. If you wanna write a book on UFOs ruling Germany there is probably enough circumstantial evidence to do so, the occult was simply a propaganda tool to get rid of the power the church had over people's hearts and minds - HIlter wanted a Nazi religion, steeped in Aryan supremacy ideals that would make his soldiers covert a glorious death; the idea of a Nazi heaven - links with ideas some Muslim groups have today on going to heaven by blowing yourself up, we have already spoken about Himmler's regard for certain aspects of Islam - Dr Jeep made some excellent points I think.
Edpow1
Herr Oberst

Postby TheDuke » Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:51 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">If you wanna write a book on UFOs ruling Germany there is probably enough circumstantial evidence to do so<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

and I thought it was only me that knew about the UFOs!

lol... [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]...
TheDuke
Volksturm

Postby Edpow1 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:22 pm

hehe [:D]
Edpow1
Herr Oberst

Postby Edpow1 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:23 pm

i read once that there were Nazis living at the North Pole underground who were going to take over the world after a nucleur holocaust - that was what a US pilot said...
Edpow1
Herr Oberst

Postby TheDuke » Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:33 am

I knew it - the Nazis ARE responsible for global warmming!!!! [:D]
TheDuke
Volksturm

Postby Edpow1 » Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:15 pm

i bet they are behind modern terrorist threats too

It is just the Werewolf threats being carried out a little late

80 year old die hard insurgents are beginning their campaign!
Edpow1
Herr Oberst

Postby TEF » Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:45 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TheDuke</i>
<br />I knew it - the Nazis ARE responsible for global warmming!!!! [:D]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">AND i think arnold the govenor is a nazi trying to take over the world too! he just have to be!! he already got california!
TEF
Herr General

Postby TheDuke » Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:17 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">80 year old die hard insurgents are beginning their campaign!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

lol..... you'll never trust and old man in a zimmerframe again....

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">arnold the govenor <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

yes indeed - he is Austrian after all!!!! Evil world dowminagin austrian bstrd... leading allong innocent people in their quest for world domination... [:(!].... lol
TheDuke
Volksturm

Postby TEF » Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:56 am

no no, he ist gut, he is just doing like ze fuhrer! just not in germany... [:D]
TEF
Herr General

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to ww2