Skip to content

What if the Allies Continued Westward?

Moderator: Edpow1

Postby Totenkopf » Mon May 05, 2003 9:27 am

I think if the Allies continued westwrat they would have their ass kicked by a big Red Army boot!!!
Totenkopf
Hauptman

I think if the Allies continued westwrat they would have their ass kicked by a big Red Army boot!!!
Totenkopf
Hauptman

Totenkopf
Hauptman

Postby Asmodain » Wed May 07, 2003 12:50 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Totenkopf</i>
<br />I think if the Allies continued westwrat they would have their ass kicked by a big Red Army boot!!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Uhm, why should they have continued east/westwards(europe or asia?)?
Asmodain
Herr Oberst

Postby Gapiro » Wed May 07, 2003 4:45 pm

to take over ruskia u idiot. Hitler didn't want a war with the brits or usa, he wanted to take russia. Its the fact that britain actuallly kept their promise that ww2 broke out
Gapiro
Herr General

Postby Asmodain » Wed May 07, 2003 5:23 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gapiro</i>
<br />to take over ruskia u idiot. Hitler didn't want a war with the brits or usa, he wanted to take russia. Its the fact that britain actuallly kept their promise that ww2 broke out
What is your problem, attidute I guess. Oh well, why would USA take "Ruskia"?

EDIT: What does Hitler have to do with this topic?
Asmodain
Herr Oberst

Postby Gapiro » Wed May 07, 2003 8:16 pm

Hitler wanted to take russia. Usa is scared of russia. They both want russia. They didn't want war with each other
Gapiro
Herr General

Postby Asmodain » Thu May 08, 2003 3:32 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gapiro</i>
<br />Hitler wanted to take russia. Usa is scared of russia. They both want russia. They didn't want war with each other
Modern day Russia or Soviet Union? I doubt the allied/USA was that scared of Soviet Union or even felt them as a threat(remember Project Manhattan!).
Asmodain
Herr Oberst

Postby Totenkopf » Thu May 08, 2003 7:13 am

Russia then was close to becoming a superpower. It has mines and oil: thats enough for invasion. Kuwait has oil...thats why Saddamn Hussein invaded back in the 90's.
Imagine Eurpoe under Allied control. Or if America kept what it liberated in Asia in WW2 and Australia did the same..........

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM............vannila coffee!!!!!!!!!!
Totenkopf
Hauptman

Postby Asmodain » Thu May 08, 2003 3:14 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Totenkopf</i>
<br />Russia then was close to becoming a superpower. It has mines and oil: thats enough for invasion. Kuwait has oil...thats why Saddamn Hussein invaded back in the 90's.
Imagine Eurpoe under Allied control. Or if America kept what it liberated in Asia in WW2 and Australia did the same..........

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM............vannila coffee!!!!!!!!!!
Neither controlled enough oil or raw materials to control the balance. Both had large enough armys to keep each side at bay. USA would of never moved against Soviet Union, as neither side could of possibly won that battle.
Asmodain
Herr Oberst

Postby Totenkopf » Sat May 10, 2003 10:35 am

But with the help of Britan and a few other allied forces it may have been possible for one onf either side to score a victory.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........vannila coffee!!!!
Totenkopf
Hauptman

Postby Asmodain » Sat May 10, 2003 8:59 pm

I highly doubt that. Soviet research on nuclear and other technologys would of been even faster. They had a very large and talented army to defend their original borders. I very highly doubt any side would of won, most likely it would of ended in millions civilian "casualties" and the end of this globe.
Asmodain
Herr Oberst

Postby Totenkopf » Sat May 10, 2003 10:40 pm

Well I suppose that wrpas it up. That the Allies were too weak to push east or south east to make an empire...."sigh"!

MMMMMMMMMMMMM.........vannila coffee!!!!!!!
Totenkopf
Hauptman

Postby Asmodain » Sat May 10, 2003 10:50 pm

<br />Well I suppose that wrpas it up. That the Allies were too weak to push east or south east to make an empire...."sigh"!

MMMMMMMMMMMMM.........vannila coffee!!!!!!!
Hmm, did the allies(United Kingdom, France, Australia, United States of America, New Zealand or Canada) want an empire? :-P
Asmodain
Herr Oberst

Postby Gapiro » Mon May 12, 2003 4:30 pm

the topic name needs changing from
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">What if the Allies Continued Westward? <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
to
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">What if the allies continued EAST ward?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Gapiro
Herr General

Next

Return to Board index

Return to ww2